Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How did I skip Halloween?

I have no idea how Halloween got overlooked when I did my favorite fall list...a serious oops. First of all Charlie wore his costume for the entire month which in of itself was hilarious. Keep in mind that this particular costume is sized for my kids when they are two. It is tiny but Charlie insisted and so I relented but not without a month of laughter. I can't believe I don't have a picture. I am such a ding dong! The costume ended just above his knee caps making the bugs bunny costume into knickers/shorts. Do you have the picture? Super funny!


Halloween get together at my house with Doxey's, Miller's, Truman's and John and Ann. All the usual fun with trick or treating, chili, witches brew and the forever sorting. Don't forget to take a gander at Charlie..that picture definitely shows the length I am talking about.

We have one of these pictures every year but Ann somehow didn't dress up like her usual witch. I am a little hurt.

I am so glad that this picture was added onto my fall favorite list because fall 2010 would not have been so funny with out that four year old. Maybe he will want to be bugs bunny next year...keep your fingers crossed. But somehow I don't think you get that lucky two years in a row.

1 comment:

My boy and I said...

oh my gosh I love the bugs bunny costume! I loved your other post too. Charlie is just too cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map