Thursday, April 5, 2012

Calm the freak down and Carry on...

When I first saw this saying in England a couple of years ago, it seriously spoke to me, and I knew that I would have it in my house.
Then I saw/heard it 1 million times and I was so done with it.
Fast forward a long time like 2 years later and I saw this video on you tube. It spoke to me again and I knew I had to have it in my house. I didn't care that I had seen it way too many times.
I love its story, I love that bookstore where it resurfaced, I love that when I see it it reminds me of England and finally I love that I have a reminder to calm the freak down.
My honey and I made it last night with the table top that used to go on the kitchen island. It seriously looks likes it has been in the attic since WW2 just as I envisioned. I look at it, smile, and very temporarily calm down.




I am grateful for all things English. It keeps the memories that I hold so dear a little closer to my heart.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map