Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just a little something

Well I realize I have dropped off the blogging planet and I am not sure why. Busier?...maybe. I am taking a photo shop class on line and so whenever I sat at the computer I would watch my tutorial video. So maybe that's it but I have to say mostly I am just not feelin' it.
I plain just didn't want to blog.
I am going to try and start taking pictures again because I have taken a hiatus on that as well. Hopefully that will get me going because I have super cute things to show you and fun stuff that me and my honey have been up to.
But until then a couple of fun pictures.
This was taken in Turkey when I was on a family trip in September.


Oh how I loved Rome and this was in a stunning little market.


Beautiful Carmel-By-The-Sea

This was in Carmel also. Oh how I love a bike with a basket on front.
I am grateful for the magical little moments each day. Hope your day is filled with them.

s

1 comment:

Katie said...

Just found your blog! Very cute...XoXo Ps. May I ask the name of your font? I really like it! Mine is so boring :-( I'm not even sure if I would know how to change it, hopefully not too hard.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map