Monday, August 31, 2009

Charlie has a Birthday!!

July 12, 2009 I don't know how it can be but Charlie had a birthday and my baby turned three years old! Do you like my cupcake creation? It was so hot is started to melt--we were trying to hold it together with toothpicks. Dan, Julia and kids and even their Aunt were there to help us celebrate. We swam, played, ate and opened presents for Charlies special day.
My three boys and by the way this is charlie thinking that he is smiling. He just simply squints his eyes and he thinks its a picture perfect smile. I have some work to do to teach him otherwise. You will see many pictures like this because any time we make the mistake and say "smile Charlie" this is what we get!
Ella, Nicholas and Charlie

Our traditional sign
My three year old boy

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map